Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? One wholesome substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry recipe. To make vegetable curry you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable Curry:
- Take 1/4 of onion.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger.
- Take 1/2 cup of vegetable or chicken broth.
- Take 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- Use 1 small of shredded carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of red pepper, julienne cut.
- Get 1 of handful green beans.
- Take 1/2 of potato, peeled and cut into small chunks.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of curry powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped cilantro.
- You need 1/2 cup of peanuts.
Steps to make Vegetable Curry:
- Cut and julienne all vegetables. Put ginger and garlic cloves into a processor and finely chop..
- Heat olive oil and a little bit of butter and cook onions until translucent, about 5 minutes..
- Add in ginger and garlic mixture and cook another minute..
- Add in chicken broth and coconut milk. Cover and simmer about 3 minutes. Add in all the spices (cumin, cayenne, curry, turmeric, salt and pepper) and let simmer all together for another few minutes..
- Add in potatoes, cover, and cook a few more minutes until you can pierce the pieces with a fork..
- Add in the rest of the vegetables and cook until done. Then add in cilantro and peanuts and cook an additional 2 minutes..
- Add mixture on basmati or white rice. Enjoy!.
If you find this Vegetable Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.