Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything immediately or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely changing your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce recipe. To make chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce:
- Take 500 gr of mince chicken.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of chopped green onion.
- Take 2 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Use 2 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 tsp of mince garlic.
- Provide of salt and pepper.
- You need of chicken powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- Provide 3 cloves of garlic,minced.
- You need 1/2 clove of white onion.
- Provide 1 tsp of dried thai herbs.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk (Aroy-D or Kara santan is the best).
- Take 100 gr of baby corn, cut in half.
- Use of vegetable oil or canola oil.
Instructions to make Chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce:
- Make the chicken meatballs : mix all together minced chicken,chopped green onion and corriander leaf,salt pepper and chicken powder.
- Put 2-3 spoon of vegetable oil in the pan with medium heat, cook the meatballs till golden brown and put aside.
- In the same pan, saute garlic together with chopped onion until fragrant, and add thai red curry paste stir until fragrant,then add coconut milk. let simmer for about 5-10 mins.
- After the sauce simmer add the baby corn, let it simmer about 2-3 mins till soft and add chicken meatballs.
- Stir well and add chopped green onion,chilli.
- Best serve with hot rice.
If you find this Chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.