Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Butternut squash and curry soup with chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut squash and curry soup with chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. Eating on the run may be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash and curry soup with chicken recipe. You can cook butternut squash and curry soup with chicken using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Butternut squash and curry soup with chicken:
- Provide 1 of butternut squash.
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- Provide 48 oz of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk (plus more for garnish).
- Get 1 tbs of brown sugar.
- Use 2 tbs of yellow curry paste (more or less depending on taste).
- Use 2 of chicken breast’s (optional).
- Prepare 1 tbs of cumin (for chicken).
- Get 1 tbs of turmeric (for chicken).
- Use 1 tbs of onion powered (for chicken).
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of ground ginger (for chicken).
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon (for chicken).
- Get of Olive oil (see directions).
Instructions to make Butternut squash and curry soup with chicken:
- Pre heat oven to 400° then roast the butternut squash. I usually cut it in half, poke holes in it then microwave each half for 4 minutes. I then remove the skin, dice it into chunks, and cover them in olive oil and a little salt and pepper. Then put it in the oven and cook for about 30 minutes or until the squash is soft.
- Dice the onion and put it in an oiled pan with the clove of garlic. Sauté on medium heat until onion is caramelized..
- When the squash and onions are done, throw them into a stock pot and set them aside so you can prep your chicken..
- Cover the chicken breasts in olive oil and add salt and pepper. Then cover them in the dry spices and roast them in a 350° oven for about 20 minutes or until there is no pink in the middle. When the chicken is done, shred it and set it to the side..
- While the chicken is cooking, add the vegetable stock to the pot with your squash and onion and heat on medium low. You can also add your brown sugar and your curry paste. After the curry has been incorporated, you can use a hand blender to blend the chunks of squash and onions until the soup is smoothe..
- Add your can of coconut milk (be sure to shake it before opening the can).
- Ladle some of the warm soup into your bowl and add the chicken and some extra coconut milk if choose!.
If you find this Butternut squash and curry soup with chicken recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.