Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai coconut curry soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai coconut curry soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai coconut curry soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals take for granted. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt any time it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it is a good source of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work properly depending upon the culture used to make it. Try including some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai coconut curry soup recipe. To make thai coconut curry soup you need 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai coconut curry soup:
- Provide 64 oz of vegetable stock.
- Take 1 can (14 ounces) of lite coconut milk.
- Provide 1 of carrot, finely diced.
- Get 1 of red onion, sliced into thin half moons.
- Prepare 8 oz of thinly sliced baby portobello mushrooms.
- Provide 7 oz of rice noodles.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Use 2 tsp of ginger paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red chili pepper paste (more or less, depending on how hot you like it).
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp of lemongrass paste.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of green curry paste.
- Get 1 of small lime, juice and zest.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of fresh baby spinach, for serving.
Steps to make Thai coconut curry soup:
- Add all ingredients, except noodles, spinach, and tomatoes, to large stock pot. Bring to a boil and simmer 20 minutes..
- Add tomatoes and simmer an additional 5 minutes..
- Meanwhile, cook rice noodles according to package directions. Drain…
- To serve, place a bit of noodles and a few spinach leaves in soup bowl and ladle soup over top..
If you find this Thai coconut curry soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.