Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Authentic Indian Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Authentic Indian Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Authentic Indian Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Just about the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of wholesome minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try putting in some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy authentic indian curry recipe. You can have easy authentic indian curry using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Authentic Indian Curry:
- Prepare 1 clove of of each Garlic, ginger.
- Get 250 grams of Ground meat.
- Get 250 grams of Mixed beans.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Potatoes.
- You need 2 of Bell peppers.
- Take 1 of Zucchini, eggplant, carrots, etc..
- Take 2 tbsp of ☆ Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆ Garam masala, Krazy Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of each ☆ Cumin, chili powder, cinnamon.
- Use 200 ml of each ● Canned tomato sauce, water.
- You need 2 tbsp of ● Instant bouillon granules.
- You need 1 tbsp of each ● Ketchup, soy sauce, Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Naan.
Steps to make Easy Authentic Indian Curry:
- Sauté the ground meat. Use that oil to stir-fry the garlic and ginger over low heat until fragrant..
- Add vegetables (any that can be minced or grated will work) and lightly sauté. Just use whatever you've got in your fridge!.
- Add the beans and ☆ spices. Stir-fry for 10 minutes over medium heat to bring out the fragrance..
- Season with ● condiments. Simmer to reduce liquid for 10-20 minutes, and serve. (The picture here shows what it looked like when I was still reducing the liquid.).
If you find this Easy Authentic Indian Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.