Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Chicken Curry – Quick and delicious. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken Curry – Quick and delicious. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, however, merely making a couple of modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken curry – quick and delicious. recipe. To make spicy chicken curry – quick and delicious. you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Chicken Curry – Quick and delicious.:
- Provide 2 lb. of Boneless Chicken (Dark or White).
- Use 2 of TS MDH Chicken Curry Masala.
- Provide 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Garlic, Ginger and Turmeric Paste.
- You need 1 of TS cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Chopped Onion.
- Provide 1 of Chopped Tomato.
- Take 2 of TS Vegetable Oil.
- Prepare 4 of Fresh Green Hot chillies.
- Prepare 2 of TS chopped Cilantro.
Steps to make Spicy Chicken Curry – Quick and delicious.:
- In a bowl marinate chicken with 2 TS Curry Masala and Yogurt for 10 minutes..
- Heat 2 TS oil in a pot add cumin seeds and cook 2 mins. Add chopped onions and cook for 5 minutes. Add Garlic,Ginger and Turmeric Paste, cook for 1 minute. Add a Tbsp of water..
- Add chicken and cook on Med/High heat for 5 minutes. Add Tomato and a little water if necessary. Reduce heat and simmer another 10 minutes. Add chopped fresh hot chillies and cilantro and Serve with Rice or Roti, Chapati or Naan..
If you find this Spicy Chicken Curry – Quick and delicious. recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.