Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Although we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One healthy option that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kanya's chicken and eggplants curry recipe. To cook kanya's chicken and eggplants curry you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry:
- Take 200 grams of minced chicken.
- Prepare 1 large of eggplant.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- You need 150 ml of coconut milk.
- Get 4 clove of garlic.
- Take 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Provide 1/2 of onion /chopped.
- Use 1 of fresh chili sliced.
- Get 1 bunch of sweet basils.
- Get 1 of salt to taste.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of each,sugar and palm sugar.
- Use 1 of alluminium foil to bake shells.
- You need 1 of optional parmesan cheese for topping.
Steps to make Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry:
- The ingredients,and steps is the same as usual red curry,this recipe is the idea to my personnel favorite,i will post the authentic one later ..start from cut half eggplant to make shells,scoop out the flesh,chop flesh and soak in water,then cover shells with foil,bring to bake until soft,i baked at 200c,5mins.
- Stir red curry paste in sauce pan with little coconut milk until fragrance,add finely chopped onion,kaffir lime leaves,garlic,add little coconut milk ,keep stiring until paste is shinny,reddish.
- Add chicken,stir until no longer pink,add coconut milk,add eggplant ,seasoning,let it simmer,stir occasionly until almost get dry ,add basils,stir again and heat off.
- Stuff curry into shells,top with cheese ,sliced pepper,and sweet basils,bake until lighty brown,or cheese melt,serve hot with steamed jasmine rice..hope you enjoy making this :).
If you find this Kanya's Chicken and Eggplants Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.