Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Kofta Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Occasionally people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the physical body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken kofta curry recipe. You can cook chicken kofta curry using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Kofta Curry:
- Get of For kofta :.
- Get 500 gram of Chicken mince.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Use 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Get 2 of finely chopped green chillies.
- Take 3-4 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- You need of For greavy.
- Use 2 of onions chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of tomato puree.
- You need 1 cup of beaten curd.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- Use 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kasoori methi powder.
- Use 2 of boiled eggs grated.
- Provide 4-5 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make Chicken Kofta Curry:
- For Koftas : In a mixing bowl combine the Kofta ingredients & make a dough. Pinch out equal lemon size balls & deep fry in hot oil until golden brown. Keep aside.. koftas are ready.
- For gravy: heat oil in a kadhai. Add the onions & saute until brown. Add the dry masalas, tomato puree and stir well. Add the beaten curd & milk. Let the gravy simmer for few minutes. Add the fried koftas, grated boiled egg & kasoori methi powder..
- Serve hot with steam rice or parathas.
If you find this Chicken Kofta Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.