Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kashmiri red chilli chicken curry recipe recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kashmiri red chilli chicken curry recipe recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kashmiri red chilli chicken curry recipe recipe. To cook kashmiri red chilli chicken curry recipe you need 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Kashmiri red chilli chicken curry recipe:
- Prepare 500 gram of chicken pieces.
- You need 4-5 of Kashmiri red chilies – medium size.
- Use 1/4 cup of raisin – (kishmish).
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 1/4 cup of yogurt – (dahi).
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of cumin – (zeera).
- Get 1/4 cup of oil.
Steps to make Kashmiri red chilli chicken curry recipe:
- Tempering ½ teaspoon mustard seeds – (kali rai).
- ½ teaspoon black seeds – (kalonji).
- 2 twigs curry leaves – (karri patta).
- 3-4 round red chilies – (sabut gol mirch).
- Instructions Prep Steps Wash and soak raisins and kashmiri lal mirch a night ahead. (see notes if in a hurry).
- Blend Kashmiri red chilli with garlic, cumin and raisins in mixer to form a very smooth paste.
- Make Chicken In a pot, fry the paste in 3 tablespoons oil for 2 minutes and add the chicken with yogurt. Cover it..
- Cook till the chicken is tender and you have desired consistency of gravy..
- For tempering, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan and add curry leaves, cumin, kalonji and round red chilies, cook for 1 minute while stirring. Add on top of chicken and cover. Chicken is ready.
- Notes If soaking ahead is not possible then, boil 2 cups of water, put in kashmiri red chilies and raisins. Keep it covered for two minutes with heat turned off. The spice level of this recipe is mild so this recipe is kids-friendly too. You can add more Kashmiri lal mirch to make it more spicy..
- Soak or boil kashmiri lal mirch for 2 minute to bring out that vibrant red colour..
- Soak or boil raisin for 1 minute to make them soft..
- Blend kashmiri mirch, garlic and cumin together. Add raisin and blend pulsing occasionaly to form a smooth paste. This will take some time about 5-7 minutes.
- Fry the paste with oil in a pan for 1-2 minutes and add chicken..
- Add yogurt, and cook till chicken is tender and you have the desired consistency of gravy..
- For tarka, heat oil in a pan and add curry leaves, round chillies, mustard seeds and kalonji. Cook for a minute. Now add to the chicken and cover to let the aroma infuse in the chicken very well..
If you find this Kashmiri red chilli chicken curry recipe recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.