Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Tender and Heavenly Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tender and Heavenly Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tender and Heavenly Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tender and heavenly chicken curry recipe. You can have tender and heavenly chicken curry using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tender and Heavenly Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 4 of Chicken thigh (bone-in).
- You need 100 grams of Yogurt.
- Prepare 2 of Onions.
- Get 1/2 of Apple.
- Take 2 clove of Garlic.
- Provide 1 piece of Ginger.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- Take 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Get 1/2 box of Store-bought curry roux (medium-hot to hot).
- Use 500 ml of Water.
- Prepare 50 ml of Canned tomatoes (tomato purée).
Instructions to make Tender and Heavenly Chicken Curry:
- Cut the garlic in half and rub the cut end on the chicken thighs to season. Evenly rub in the salt, pepper, and curry powder..
- Pour the yogurt on top, and leave overnight in the fridge..
- Finely chop the garlic and onions. Heat oil in a frying pan and fry the garlic and onions over a low heat until light golden brown. Transfer to a plate and set aside..
- Fry the yogurt-marinated chicken thighs in a different pan to brown both sides..
- Add water, canned tomatoes, fried onions and the bay leaf to this pan and simmer over low heat for 30 minutes-1 hour. (Add water if needed.).
- Add curry roux and grated apple and simmer further, stirring occasionally..
- It's done. The onion should be completely cooked down. Arrange the chicken thigh in the center of the plate when serving..
If you find this Tender and Heavenly Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.