Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Spanish Mackerel Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spanish Mackerel Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spanish Mackerel Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you are not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer you many health advantages. These kinds of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. Alternatively they will just help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spanish mackerel curry recipe. You can have spanish mackerel curry using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spanish Mackerel Curry:
- Take of A. Ingredients.
- Get 5 slices of Spanish Mackerel – fried.
- Get of (Rub Turmeric powder + salt on fish slices before frying).
- Get 5 of ladies fingers / okra.
- Take 1 of egg plant – thickly sliced.
- Use of B. Spices.
- Prepare 1/3 C of cooking oil.
- Provide 1 tsp of mixed Indian spices (see Note).
- Use of C. Blend into a very fine paste.
- You need 1 of medium or big brown onion.
- Take 2 of shallots.
- Use 2 of garlic.
- Use 1/2 C of soaked & softened dried chillies.
- Get of D. Make into a paste.
- Provide 1/2 C of Baba’s Fish Curry Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Baba’s Meat Curry Powder.
- Get of E. Seasonings.
- Take to taste of Chicken seasoning powder.
- You need of Note.
- Prepare 1 of . Mixed Indian Spices or Panch Phoran can be bought ready mixed from the store.
- Get 2 of . Panch Phoran can also be prepared at home by mixing equal portion of fennel seed, cumin, fenugreek, mustard seed, nigella seed. Use a teaspoon full in this fish curry.
Instructions to make Spanish Mackerel Curry:
- A – Rub a teaspoon of turmeric powder and salt (or use chicken seasoning powder) on spanish mackerel slices. Fry fish slices until cooked through. Clean okra or ladies fingers’ stem (the very end of okras stem) and place okra on a hot wok. Cook at very high heat, without oil, for few minutes or until just wilted. This is to reduce the sliminess of the cut okra. Next, slice the eggplant..
- B – Use store-bought, pre-mixed indian spices or prepare at home by mixing equal portion of fennel seed, cumin, fenugreek, mustard seed and nigella seed. Use a teaspoon full of this mixed spices in this curry. Alternatively, just use a pinch of each spice..
- C – Place ingredients in C with 1/4 C – 1/3 C of water in a blender and blend into a very fine paste..
- D – Combine D in a bowl. Add enough water to make a soft curry paste, not too thick or too thin..
- Cooking the curry – Over medium heat, heat cooking oil in a big wok. Add B (mixed spices) and stir for few seconds..
- Add in C (blended ingredients) and cook until aromatic and translucent..
- Next, add D (curry paste) and continue cooking and stirring for 4-5 minutes or until oil is separated from the curry mixture..
- Pour 1 1/2 cups (to 2 cups) of water. Stir to mix and add sliced egg plant. Cover and bring to a boil and eggplant is tender. Season with enough chicken seasoning powder. Taste and adjust seasoning accordingly. Add okra and fish. Bring curry to a boil again and turn the heat off right after that. Dish up. Serve with rice, dipping bread or roti..
If you find this Spanish Mackerel Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.