Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Marsala Chicken Curry with Potatoes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Marsala Chicken Curry with Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Marsala Chicken Curry with Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most likely buy lots of items out of habit. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to marsala chicken curry with potatoes recipe. You can have marsala chicken curry with potatoes using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Marsala Chicken Curry with Potatoes:
- You need of Whole chicken.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Marsala powder.
- Get of Turmeric powder.
- Use of Chilli powder.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- Provide of Onions.
- Get of Potatoes.
- Take of Groundnut oil.
- Take of Fish sauce.
- Provide of Vegetarian Mushroom Seasoning.
- Prepare of Dahl Flour.
- Take of Water.
Instructions to make Marsala Chicken Curry with Potatoes:
- Marinate 1 whole chicken with 2 spoons of salt, half spoon of turmeric powder and full spoon of Marsala powder. Massage the chicken with the seasoning..
- Pound some onions and garlic into a mashed form.
- Add 3 full spoons of Chilli powder and pound into a paste..
- Peel and cut 6-7 potatoes into small pieces depending on the proportion you’re making. Add 1 half spoon of salt and mix the potatoes well..
- Add Groundnut oil and heat it up. Add the paste. And 2 spoons of marsala powder. Mix them up with the spatula..
- Add in the marinated chicken. Mix it well and then cover the wok. Wait until water spills out of the chicken. Mix it with the spatula again and ensure the paste doesn’t stick to the wok..
- Add some water to prevent the chicken and paste from sticking to the wok. Leave the cover on, and only remove it from time to time to stir it up using the spatula. Add some fish sauce and mix them well..
- After about 5 minutes, add in the potatoes and mix them up. Close the cover and only remove it to add some water and stir the curry from time to time for 2 minutes..
- Mix Dahl Flour with water and pour it in to make the curry more pasty.
- Add 1 and a half spoon of vegetarian mushroom seasoning if it’s too salty..
- This is the amount of water that you should add in overall. Cover the wok and then wait for approximately 13 minutes for the potatoes to become soft. You can use the spatula to press against the potatoes to test the softness of the potatoes..
- Now you have a delicious dish of Chicken Curry with Potatoes..
If you find this Marsala Chicken Curry with Potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.