Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to yearn for a nap. Instead they will just help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less stressed out. Almonds often give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can cook chicken curry using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Curry:
- Take 500 gms of chicken.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of gingergarlic paste.
- You need 1/2 inch of cinnamon.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 3 of cloves.
- Take 3 of green cardamom.
- You need 2 of onion finely chopped.
- Provide 3 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomato puree.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of turmeric Powder.
- Take leaves of Fresh coriander.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of garam masala powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Chicken Curry:
- Heat oil in a non stick pan add bay leaves, cardomoms, cinamons, cloves and saute till fragrant..
- Add finely chopped onion and saute till well browned.Add Ginger garlic paste and saute for a min..
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, Coriander powder and tomato puree mix well and cook till oil separate..
- Add chicken pieces and salt mix nicely, cover and cook for 20 mins..
- Garnish with Coriander leaves and serve it with zeera rice or hot parathas..
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.