Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Ridge gaurd skin chutney (beerakaya thokka chutney) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ridge gaurd skin chutney (beerakaya thokka chutney) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ridge gaurd skin chutney (beerakaya thokka chutney) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than processed grains found in white bread.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ridge gaurd skin chutney (beerakaya thokka chutney) recipe. To cook ridge gaurd skin chutney (beerakaya thokka chutney) you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ridge gaurd skin chutney (beerakaya thokka chutney):
- Use 4-5 of Ridge gaurd skin.
- Take 4-5 of Green chilli.
- Prepare 2 of red chilli.
- Get 2-3 of garlic.
- Take Pinch of soaked tamarind.
- Prepare 1/2 table spoon of mustard and cumin seeds.
- Get 1/2 table spoon of coriander seeds.
- Use 1/2 table spoon of fenugreek seeds.
- You need 2 of table spoons of peanuts.
- Take Handful of coriander leaves.
- Prepare Handful of curry leaves.
- Take Handful of mint leaves.
Steps to make Ridge gaurd skin chutney (beerakaya thokka chutney):
- Peel off Ridge gaurd skin, slice green chilli, curry leaves, coriander leaves, mint leaves.
- Dry roast peanuts, at the end add fenugreek seeds, coriander seeds, cumin seeds.
- Grind it.
- Roast Ridge gaurd skin green chilli, mint leaves, coriander leaves, curry leaves, garlic and at the end add soaked tamarind.
- Grind it along with peanut powder..
- Put tadka into it by using oil, red chilli, curry leaves, mustard and cumin seeds. Add the tadka into the chutney and serve hot with rice /chapathi /roti.
If you find this Ridge gaurd skin chutney (beerakaya thokka chutney) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.