Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Gutthi vankaya recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gutthi vankaya recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gutthi vankaya recipe. You can cook gutthi vankaya using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Gutthi vankaya:
- Get 1/4 kg of brinjals.
- Get 2 of onions.
- Get As needed of salt.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of turmeric.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/4 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of garam masala.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1/4 cup of sesame seeds.
- Get 1/2 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- You need 3 tbsps of oil.
- Use 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of cumin.
Steps to make Gutthi vankaya:
- Cut the onions finely. Make ginger-garlic paste..
- Roast sesame seeds, crush them..
- Add chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric, salt, ginger garlic paste, garam masala, cumin powder, butter..
- Mix it all thoroughly..
- Cut brinjals with a cross from the bottom, leaving the top intact. Soak them in salt water..
- Heat oil in kadai..
- Stuff the brinjals with the mixture and put them in the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Add mustard seeds, cumin, and curry leaves. Put a lid on it. Cook for 25 minutes or until the oil comes out. Toss occasionally..
- Dice and add coriander. Serve with rice or flatbread..
If you find this Gutthi vankaya recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.