Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Traditional home made chicken curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Traditional home made chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Traditional home made chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a lot more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. If you desire to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to traditional home made chicken curry recipe. To make traditional home made chicken curry you need 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Traditional home made chicken curry:
- Get 750 gm of boneless chicken.
- You need 2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tb of spn ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 of chopped tomato.
- You need 1/2 cup of whipped yogurt(no lumps should be there).
- Get of Cooking oil.
- Take 3 tb of spn desi ghee.
- Use of Spices: 1 bay leaf, 1 black cardamom, 1" cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tb of spn turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tb of spn red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tb of spn coriander powder.
- Use to taste of Salt according.
- Prepare 4 tb of spn chicken masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tb of spn garam masala.
- Use 1 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Traditional home made chicken curry:
- In a pan took some oil. In hot oil add bay leaf, cradamom, cinnamon. add the chicken and fry it until water goes off from it. (Med heat).
- Take out the chicken in a bowl or plate..
- Add some more oil in the pan and heat it. Add chopped onion and fry it well. When it turns into golden in color add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder & 2 tb spn salt (as pr the taste) and cook it for 5 mins. (med heat).
- Add fried chicken & desi ghee and mix it well. Cook it for 5 mins. (Med heat).
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook it for 2 mins. Now add chopped tomato and cook it for 5 more mins. (Med heat).
- Add yogurt and mix it well and cook it for 10 mins..
- Add 1/2 cup water and add chicken masala, garam masala and 1/2 tb spn salt and mix it. Cook it for 10 mins.(med heat).
- Now switch off the gas. Add chopped coriander leaves..
- Chicken curry is ready to eat..
If you find this Traditional home made chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.