Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Goalondo Steamer Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Goalondo Steamer Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain snacks is always far better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to goalondo steamer curry recipe. You can cook goalondo steamer curry using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Goalondo Steamer Curry:
- Prepare 500 gm of chicken.
- Take 100 gms of cleaned small prawns (without head and tail).
- Get 3/4 of small potato whole (peeled).
- Take 2/3 of green chilies.
- Get 2 of large onion cut into juliane.
- Prepare 6/7 pods of garlic chopped.
- Provide 4/5 of green cardamon.
- You need 2/3 of cinnamon.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1/2 cup of mustard oil.
- Provide 1 of whole red chilli.
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide to taste of Salt and sugar.
Instructions to make Goalondo Steamer Curry:
- Keep all the ingredients handy.
- In a bowl put the chicken pieces and add onion julienne, chopped garlic, green chilies, Salt and sugar, turmeric powder and 2 table spoon oil and mix thoroughly and keep aside.
- In a kadai heat rest of the oil (leave 1 teaspoon) and add bay leaf, cardamom, cinnamon, cloves and dry red chilli sau`te for some time and add the marinated chicken and potatoes into it. Sau`te it for some time in slow flame.
- Take the prawns and chop it and in a separate kadai heat 1 teaspoon oil and fry the prawns and keep aside.
- When the chicken will start leaving oil add the fried prawns and water to make the gravy and cook it covered until the chicken pieces and potatoes are being tender..
- Serve it hot with piping hot plain rice.
If you find this Goalondo Steamer Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.