Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brinjal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole grain chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal curry recipe. You can cook brinjal curry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Brinjal curry:
- Use 4 of brinjal slit from middle.
- Prepare 2 of potatoes cut in wedges.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Use 1 of tomato chopped.
- You need 4 tsp of coriander, ginger, garlic and green chilli paste.
- Provide 2 tsp of roasted groundnut powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kitchen king masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 2 pinches of asafoetida.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Oil.
Instructions to make Brinjal curry:
- First deep fry brinjal and potatoes and keep aside.
- In a pan heat oil add cumin asafoetida and let it crackle.Now add chopped onion cook till it turns pink…
- Now add chopped tomatoes in above pan and cook till tomatoes soften now add coriander mixture and all dry masala and cook till it leaves oil.
- Now add water accordingly and salt and boil for 5 minutes then add fried brinjal and potatoes and cook for 5 minutes now add groundnut powder cook for 2 minutes and ready to serve..
If you find this Brinjal curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.