Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Dal rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Dal rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dal rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. If you presently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dal rice recipe. To cook dal rice you need 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dal rice:
- You need of brown rice.
- You need of water.
- Use of oil.
- Provide of as per taste Salt.
- You need of For Dal-.
- Provide of tur dal.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- Provide of large size chopped tomatoes.
- Get of as per taste Salt.
- Use of as required Water.
- Get of Few curry.
- Get of For tadka :-.
- Take of oil.
- Provide of fenugreek seeds.
- Get of mustard seeds.
- Prepare of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of hing (asafoetida).
Instructions to make Dal rice:
- Wash and soak dal for 30 minutes..
- Boil water in a pressure cooker add dal and salt remove froth from dal, add tomatoes and pressure cook till dal done bring cooker to cool..
- Open cooker mash dal added dry spices like red chilli powder, turmeric powder boil dal again add curry leaves..
- Take tadka pan heat oil add fenugreek seeds add cumin seeds crackle it add mustard seed let it splutter then add hing and pour tadka on boiling dal..
- Boil dal for 5 minute keep aside till rice cooks..
- Wash and soak rice for 30 minute.
- Boil water in a vessel add salt oil and rice let it cook it till it is done, Serve dal and rice relish with kurkuri lady fingers Sabzi.
If you find this Dal rice recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.