Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
If you’re looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain food items is always far better than eating the processed grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. You can have prawn curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn Curry:
- Prepare 500 gm of tiger prawns, cleaned.
- Provide 1 of large potato diced to 1 1 and 1/2 inch pieces.
- Take 3 of tomatoes roughly chopped.
- Provide 1 of large onion chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of homemade cooked masala paste.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 1/3 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of mustard oil to cook.
- Provide of For marinade.
- Take 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1/3 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/3 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated ginger – garlic.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chili powder.
Instructions to make Prawn Curry:
- Wash the prawns, marinate with marinade masala and rest for 30 minutes..
- Fry the prawns on low to medium heat. High heat will denatured protein and the prawns will become chewy..
- Heat oil in pressure cooker. Add sugar and bay leaf. Further add onions, and fry till golden brown..
- Put in cooked masala paste,chopped potatoes, tomatoes, turmeric powder to pressure cooker. Mix well. Add the fried prawn. Cook in low heat for 2-3 minutes..
- Add water for gravy. Adjust the salt and cook for 1 whistle. Allow the cooker to cool naturally. Serve the prawn curry with steamed rice. Thanks.
If you find this Prawn Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.