Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Mutton Liver Masala Curry with Mushrooms Baby Corn and Broccoli Fried Rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mutton Liver Masala Curry with Mushrooms Baby Corn and Broccoli Fried Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton Liver Masala Curry with Mushrooms Baby Corn and Broccoli Fried Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing a couple of small changes.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton liver masala curry with mushrooms baby corn and broccoli fried rice recipe. To make mutton liver masala curry with mushrooms baby corn and broccoli fried rice you only need 54 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mutton Liver Masala Curry with Mushrooms Baby Corn and Broccoli Fried Rice:
- Get 750gms-1 kg of fresh Mutton Liver (Tender Goat).
- Prepare of Marination Ingredients:.
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Ginger Paste.
- You need 2 tbsps of Garlic Paste.
- Get 1 of Onion Paste (Medium).
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare To Taste of Salt.
- You need 4 tbsps of Plain Yoghurt/Curd: Well Beaten with some maida- about 1 tsp in it (to avoid curdling).
- Provide To Taste of Sugar.
- Take 2 tbsps of Mustard Oil.
- Use of Tempering:.
- Get 3 tbsps of Mustard Oil & 2 tbsps Desi Ghee.
- Provide 1 tbsps of Sugar (For Caramelising).
- Get 4 of Green Cardamoms.
- Prepare 1 of Black Cardamoms.
- You need 5-6 of Black Peppercorns.
- Provide 4 Pods of Cloves.
- Use 1 of ” Cinnamon Stick.
- Take 2 of Bay Leaves.
- You need 2 of Dry Red Chillies (Whole).
- Use 2 of Star Anise.
- Use 1 tsp of Shah Jeera (Caraway Seeds).
- Take of Cooking Masalas for the Gravy.
- Prepare 1 of : Fine Onion Slices (Big).
- Provide 2 tbsps (3 G) of Pastes (Each): Ginger, Garlic & Green Chillies.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Use 1/2 of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam Masala Powder (Homemade).
- Get 200 gms of Hot Water.
- Use 2 Cups of Basamati Rice (Washed & Soaked in Water for 30 mins).
- Prepare 200 gms of Fresh Button Mushrooms (Chopped into 4 halves each).
- Get 1/2 Cup of Baby Corns.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Broccoli.
- Get 10-12 of Garlic Pods (Roughly Chopped/Smashed).
- Take To Taste of Salt.
- You need To Taste of Sugar.
- Provide 750-800 gms of Hot Water.
- You need as required of Black Peppercorns (Freshly Cracked).
- Use 4-5 of Green Chillies (Slit).
- Provide 3-4 tbsps of Desi Ghee.
- Get of Tempering:.
- You need 1-2 of Bay Leaves.
- Get 4 of Cloves.
- Get 1 of Star Anise.
- Get 4 of Green Cardamoms.
- Get 1 of Black Cardamom.
- Provide 1/2 of ” Cinnamon Stick.
- Take 6-7 of Black Peppercorns.
- Get 1 of Large Onion (Finely Sliced).
- You need 1/2 Cup of Green Peas (Optional).
Instructions to make Mutton Liver Masala Curry with Mushrooms Baby Corn and Broccoli Fried Rice:
- Firstly, clean the mutton liver well enough & marinate with the aforementioned ingredients and set aside for at least 2 hrs time (more or overnight’s always better).
- In a deep pan/wok: Add in the admixture of both the ghee & the mustard oils & drop in it the tempering spices (dry whole spices) & allow the same to release its fine aroma.
- Now, goes in: the sliced onions, 3G paste, cumin & coriander powder, turmeric powder, Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder, red chilli powder, black pepper powder, to taste salt & about 1/4 cup water.
- Sauté the same well enough for at least 7-8 mins time over the low-medium flame, until it releases the alluring aroma & the oil surfaces up.
- At this point: Add in the Marinated Mutton & keep sautéing for quite a good long time- patiently, stirring occasionally in between for quite a few times in order to prevent burning of the Masala at the bottom of the pan/wok.
- Also, add in some hot water to bring the first boil to it while sautéing & putting its lid on, allow it to cook for at least 7-8 mins time (checking & stirring once in between).
- FYI: Never Over Cook the Liver to get a softer & tastier texture… Now, open the lid & allow it to cook for another 8-10 mins time, over a medium flame- depending on the gravy consistency you want & also the liver gets better cooked.
- Once the correct gravy consistency has arrived, turn off the flame & add in some fresh garam masala powder & a dollop of ghee & putting its lid on, let it rest on the oven for 10-15 mins time before serving hot.
- Our Mutton Liver Masala Curry’s ready to served absolutely piping hot with any Rice of your choice or the Rotis of various kinds.
- For the Mushrooms Fried Rice: In a Deep & Large Pot- Add in the ghee & the tempering spices & allow it to release its maddening aroma.
- Now, add in the onion slices to it & sauté until its translucent & then add in the aforementioned veggies & keep sautéing until they shrink in their sizes a bit.
- At this point- Goes in the Soaked Rice & keep sautéing everything altogether for yet another good 5-6 mins time.
- Now, add in the hot water & put it on either pressure cook or cover with lid & allow normal cooking until the rice & the veggies are all well cooked and ready to serve.
- Turn off the flame & add in a dollop of ghee & sprinkle some garam masala powder & keep it on its resting mode for 10 mins time on the oven itself.
- Garnish according to your own choice & serve it piping hot with any mutton/chicken/fish/egg curries, that you’the prefer to have with it….
- Our absolutely delectable Mutton Liver Masala Curry & Mushrooms-Broccoli-Baby Corn Fried Rice is ready to enhance the decor of your Dining Platters & also to satiate your atrociously awaited bingeing appetite suiting your taste buds equally good.
If you find this Mutton Liver Masala Curry with Mushrooms Baby Corn and Broccoli Fried Rice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.