Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kaju, karela batetanu shak Cashews, Bittergourd and potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kaju, karela batetanu shak Cashews, Bittergourd and potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is one factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything at once or that you need to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kaju, karela batetanu shak cashews, bittergourd and potato curry recipe. To cook kaju, karela batetanu shak cashews, bittergourd and potato curry you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Kaju, karela batetanu shak Cashews, Bittergourd and potato curry:
- You need 430 grams of bitter gourd.
- Provide 3 of medium size potatoes.
- Take 2 of medium size onions.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cashew nuts fried or roasted.
- You need 2 tablespoon of jaggery.
- Take 2 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- Get 2 tablespoon of almond powder (optional).
- Provide 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Take 2 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of coriander and cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dry mango powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare of Salt per taste.
- Provide 3 tablespoon of oil.
Steps to make Kaju, karela batetanu shak Cashews, Bittergourd and potato curry:
- Clean the bitter gourd and cut in round rings. Add 1 teaspoon turmeric and 1/2 teaspoon salt and rub it in and keep it aside for 10 minutes. Peel the potato and onions and cut in length wise..
- Add oil in a pan and fry the cashews until golden brown. Remove from oil. In the same oil add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and sesame seeds. Once it starts fluttering add the onions and sauté for a minute. Add potatoes chips and let it cook for 3 minutes..
- Wash the bitter gourd and squeeze all excess water from it. Add to the onion and potato and mix well. Cover and cook for 5 to 6 minutes. Keep checking in between so it does not stick at the bottom. Add salt, turmeric, chilli powder, coriander and cumin powder, garam masala, mango powder and jaggery..
- Mix well and let it cook for couple of minutes. Add fried cashews and mix. Garnish with coriander and serve with roti. If you do not want it to be dry add 1/2 cup of water when adding masala..
If you find this Kaju, karela batetanu shak Cashews, Bittergourd and potato curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.