Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken & cabbage in tomato curry broth – quick cooking recipe. You can have chicken & cabbage in tomato curry broth – quick cooking using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking:
- Prepare 2-3 pcs of Chicken breast.
- You need 1 of small red onion, coarsely diced.
- Use 2 of small or med tomatoes, coarsely sliced.
- Use 4 of garlic cloves, coarsely chopped.
- Take 1/8 c of water.
- Take 4-5 of baby potatoes, quartered (optional).
- Take 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Take 4-5 leaves of Cabbage, including stalks, cut in 3s.
- Provide 1-2 tsp of fish sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking:
- In a pot add water, put in frozen chicken, cover, in low heat. Turn to other sides when you hear water bubbling..
- Add the next 3 ingredients on the list, including baby potatoes, if any. Bring to a bubble again..
- Get chicken from pot and slice into bite size pieces (still raw in the middle). Return to the pot and add your curry powder. Stir lightly and cover..
- After 3 minutes, add your cabbage, placing stalk areas underneath and submerged. Thinner leaves go on top. Season with fish sauce and salt. Taste and adjust accordingly. Cover. Note: if thicker broth is preferred, add a little cornstarch and stir in. Add whole or sliced chili if desired..
- After a few minutes, or when cabbage looks par cooked, turn off heat. Cover. Cabbage will continue cooking in residual heat..
- When ready for dinner, scoop over individual steamed rice. Yum..
If you find this Chicken & Cabbage in Tomato Curry Broth – Quick cooking recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.