Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Gobhi Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Gobhi Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gobhi Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making some modest changes.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you should completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As with many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gobhi curry recipe. To make gobhi curry you only need 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Gobhi Curry:
- You need 2 cup of florets of Cauliflower.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 of chopped onion.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 cup of water or according to need.
- Prepare leaves of few coriander.
Steps to make Gobhi Curry:
- Heat oil in a kadhai with cumin seeds & let them splutter.Add chopped onions in it.Saute the onions on low flame till they become translucent.
- Now add ginger garlic paste.cook till the aroma goes away.Add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder in it.Mix the spices well..
- Add chopped tomatoes & mix well, Saute them till they become to smooth paste & oil spreads from corners..
- Meanwhile blanch the cauliflower in hot water for 10-15 minutes..
- Take them out & add to the above paste.Mix well..
- Saute for few seconds..
- Now add 1 cup of water or according to need..
- Cover the kadhai with the lid & cook on low flame..
- Check in between if water gets dry,you can add more water..
- When it is properly cooked,add kasuri methi,garam masala in it & mix well..
- Pour in a serving bowl, garnish with coriander leaves..
- Serve hot with chapati or rice..
If you find this Gobhi Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.