Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Power.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to produce it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. This reduces your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna katsu(cutlet) curry recipe. You can have tuna katsu(cutlet) curry using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry:
- Use of (For Tuna Tatsu).
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Tuna in block.
- Take of Wheat flour.
- Use of Beaten egg.
- Get of Bread crumple.
- Get of Solt, Pepper.
- You need of (For Curry).
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion, sliced.
- You need 1 of Medium size Potato, diced into 3cm cubes.
- You need 1/2 of Carrot, diced into 2cm cubes.
- Take 1 of Eggplant, round sliced (if you like. not mandatory).
- Get 1 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 1/2 cup of Red wine.
- Take 1/2 cup of Canned tomato, crushed.
- Get 2 cup of Chicken stock.
- You need 1 cube of Japanese curry sauce mix (in cube).
- Use of Salt.
Instructions to make Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry:
- Firstly make a curry. In a pot, with a trace of oil, sauté the vegetables other than eggplants till the onions turned brown. Add curry powder, red wine, canned tomato and chicken stock, then simmer. When carrots and potatoes are harf-done, add eggplants..
- All the vegetables are done, turn the heat off and add curry sauce mix and dissolve. Add garam masala and gently heat again. Season with salt if necessary..
- Then make a Katsu. Season the tuna with salt and pepper. Thinly coat with flour, then dip in the beaten egg. Cover with bread crumble. Shallow-fry at 180°c till coloured golden. Cook time dependes on the thickness of the fish, but approx. 30 sec for each side. Let's cook rare to medium rare..
- TTip : You should rest the katsu for a minute on the wire net or kitchen paper to release extra oil..
- Serve with steamed rice like top photo. Decorate with cherry tomato and parsley..
If you find this Tuna Katsu(cutlet) Curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.