Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Paneer Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Paneer Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out several small changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food because it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. Mix in fruits or spices to enhance the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to paneer potato curry recipe. To make paneer potato curry you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Paneer Potato Curry:
- Get 150 gms of Paneer -.
- Take 1 cup of Chopped potatoes/ aloo -.
- Get 1/2 cup of Cream/ malaai -.
- Use 1 cup of Tomato/ tamatar puree -.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Kashmiri red chilli/ khadi mirch powder -.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Red chilli/ lal mirch powder -.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Turmeric/ haldi -.
- Use 1/2 cup of Chopped onions/ pyaz -.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Chopped ginger, garlic and green chillies -.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Chopped coriander leaves/ dhaniya patti -.
- Get to taste of Salt/ namak.
- Use 3 tablespoons of Oil/ tel -.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of Ciba kitchen king masala -.
Steps to make Paneer Potato Curry:
- Cut paneer into cubes and marinate paneer with tomato puree, cream, kashmiri chilli powder, turmeric and red chilli powder for 1 hour..
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a pan and fry potatoes on medium flame..
- Take out potatoes from pan once they are done. Add chopped ginger, garlic and green chillies to the same pan. Saute for 2 minutes and add onions then. Saute them for 5 minutes..
- Now add paneer mixture, potatoes, salt, kitchen king masala and cook for 8-10 minutes..
- Sprinkle coriander leaves for garnishing the curry..
- Healthy and yummy 'Paneer Potato Curry' is ready to be served with roti/ rice..
If you find this Paneer Potato Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.