Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Prawn malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. To cook prawn malai curry you need 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn malai curry:
- Take 2 of Prawn pieces fried.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Onion paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- Use 2 tbsp of Coriander leave chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of Coconut paste.
- Take 2 tbsp of Coconut milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mustard seed paste.
- Get 1 tbsp of Popy paste.
- Use 1 of Green & red chilli.
- Use 1/2 tea spoon of Panch foron/ five spices.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- Use 5 tbsp of Mustard oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
Steps to make Prawn malai curry:
- First heat oil in pan and take panch foron bay leaf red & green chilli then take all this spices then take water & wait 5 min.
- Than add prawn again wait few minutes.
- Ready to serve with plain rice.
If you find this Prawn malai curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.