Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. While we’re always being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically change your eating habits. Even more important than entirely changing your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To make chicken curry you only need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry:
- Use 800 gm of chicken (cut into pieces).
- Use 1 cup of hung curd.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- Take to taste of Salt and red chilli powder.
- Get of For masala gravy.
- Provide 1 cup of onion chopped.
- Provide 1 cup of tomatoes chopped.
- Take 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 cup of water.
- Use To taste of salt and black pepper Powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 10-12 of curry leaves.
- Provide 3-4 of dry red chilli.
- Get 1 pinch of asafoetida.
Steps to make Chicken Curry:
- Mix all the ingredients for the marinade and add chicken refrigerate for 1 hour.
- In a microwave safe bowl add oil mustard seed, red chillies and curry leaves and microwave at 100%power for 2min..
- Add chopped onion and tomato, green chillies and microwave for 5-6min.at 100%power. Add marinated chicken 1cup water and microwave covered at100%power for 7-8min. Reposition frequently..
- Allow to stand for 5min. before serving. Serve hot with rice and roti.
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.