Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Instant Ragi Dhokla recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Ragi Dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Ragi Dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to lead a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, though, just making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not need to change everything straightaway or that you need to completely eliminate certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant ragi dhokla recipe. To cook instant ragi dhokla you only need 29 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant Ragi Dhokla:
- Get 1 cup of ragi flour/finger millet/nachni.
- Use 1 cup of semolina/rava.
- Use 1/2 cup of whisked curd.
- Provide 1 of small packet of eno.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1/2 of hing.
- Provide 2 tsp of grated ginger and green chilies.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take as required of Water.
- Provide for of tempering–.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Provide 7-8 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of hing.
- Take 2-3 of slit or chopped green chilies.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2-3 tsp of lemon juice.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take as required of Oil.
- Prepare for of garnishing-.
- Use 2-3 tsp of chopped onions.
- Provide 2-3 tsp of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Use as required of chopped coriander leaves.
- Use as required of Pomegranate seeds (optional).
- Provide as required of Sev bhujiya.
- Take as required of Grated coconut.
- Take 1 of finely chopped red/green chilli (optional).
Steps to make Instant Ragi Dhokla:
- In a mixing bowl, add ragi flour, semolina, curd and half cup of water and mix it well so that there are no lumps.
- Add turmeric powder, cumin powder, hing, grated ginger green chilli Salt, and mix it well.
- Allow the batter to rest for 15-20 mins, add some more water and mix it well, the consistency of the batter needs to be thick, however it should fall from the spoon.
- Add one small packet of eno and give it a nice mix.
- Grease oil on a steaming plate and pour the batter on it, steam in medium flame for about 15 mins or until it is completely done. You can check after 15 mins, by instering knife in the batter, if the knife comes out clean it means it's done..
- Once done, take it out of the steamer, allow it cook down and cut it into desired shape. Keep some of the pieces aside..
- For tempering, heat oil, add mustard seeds, seaseme seeds, curry leaves, hing, green chilli allow it splutter a bit, lower the flame add red chilli powder, lemon juice, little salt (remember dhokla too had salt in it, so adjust accordingly), chopped coriander leaves, mix it well and immediately pour the tempering over the dhoklas (keep some of the tempering aside). Coat the Dhoklas well with the tempering..
- Now crumble the remaining pieces of dhoklas with your hand, make chura of it, add the remaining tempering, add some chopped onions, tomatoes, some more lemon juice, chopped green/red chillies, mix it well, and garnish it with Sev, coriander leaves and grated coconut..
If you find this Instant Ragi Dhokla recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.