Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Spinach Poori/Banana Flower Blossom Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Spinach Poori/Banana Flower Blossom Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Have a shot at eating almonds if you don’t have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak spinach poori/banana flower blossom curry recipe. To make palak spinach poori/banana flower blossom curry you need 20 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Spinach Poori/Banana Flower Blossom Curry:
- Prepare of to make Palak Puri | Spinach Poori.
- Take 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Use 1 tbso of Sprouted Soya Flour.
- Provide 1 cup of Spinach (fresh with puree).
- Provide 1/4 pinch of Ginger (Smashed- optional).
- Prepare 2 of Green chilies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ajwain / Omam / Carom seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of plus more to deep fry Oil.
- Take of For Vazhaipoo kuzhambu (Banana flower/blossom curry).
- You need 1 of Vazhaipoo(banana flower/blossom).
- You need 1/2 cup of Small onions (chopped).
- You need 1-2 of green chilli (slitted).
- Prepare 1 tsp of jeera powder.
- Use 3/4 cup of coconut milk(If using canned coconut milk just use 4 tbsp).
- Get 4-5 tsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of chilli powder (acc to taste).
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
Steps to make Palak Spinach Poori/Banana Flower Blossom Curry:
- Measure whole wheat flour and add Sprouted Soya Flour.Add the salt, sugar, carom seeds and the ground spinach puree to the wheat flour.To Get green Colour spinach puree follow these techniques. Firstly put the Spinach leaves in boiling water,then drain it & pass it through cold water.So that green colour retains well..
- Add the salt, sugar, carom seeds and the ground spinach puree to the wheat flour.Add little Hing if you want..
- Mix well and sprinkle water to make a stiff dough. Add 1 tsp of oil to the dough and further knead for few seconds.Let the dough rest for just about 5 minutes or until the oil heats up for deep frying. Do not knead the dough in advance as it will absorb more oil while frying..
- Heat oil to deep fry the puri. Divide the dough into small lime size pieces and roll it out into a 3 to 4 inch circle dusting with little flour..
- For Vazhaipoo kuzhambu (Banana flower/blossom curry) Collect these tender flowers and keep peeling the layers till whole blossom becomes small enough to hold in ur palm.peel of the centre stem with black polen & that white layer shown in pic..
- Soak the blossom and the flowers in yogurt water to pervent it from turning brown..
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker/pan and fry the chopped onions and green chilli. When the onions turn transparent add chilli,coriander and jeera powders. Fry for a minute and add the coconut milk and 1/2 cup of water to it..
- Add the banana blossom along with the tender flowers,Then add the coconut milk boils. Check salt and cook for a while..
- Vazhaipoo kuzhambu (Banana flower/blossom curry),Serve it Hot..
- Palak Spinach Poori/Banana-FlowerBlossom Curry Is Ready, Colourful & Very Nutrious… Medicinal Values in it.Try it in Your Home.
- Note: * Cleaning the flower takes time and will make ur nails dirty. Apply yogurt or cooking oil or wear gloves in ur hands and clean them. * The peeled flowers before the tender stage can be used to make poriyal. * You can make mushroom and cauliflower kuzhambu too by follwing the same method.
If you find this Palak Spinach Poori/Banana Flower Blossom Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.