Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Curry Laksa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Laksa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Laksa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be excellent for quick snacks to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry laksa recipe. You can have curry laksa using 34 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Curry Laksa:
- Provide of Spice paste.
- Get 160 grams of Shallots.
- Use 10 grams of Garlic.
- Take 10 grams of Ginger.
- Provide 5 of Birds Eye Chillies.
- Use 100 ml of chilli paste.
- You need 4 of Candle Nuts or 6 macadamia nuts.
- Get 25 grams of Lemon Grass.
- Prepare 15 grams of Galangal.
- Provide 250 ml of Water.
- Get of Blend above into a smooth paste.
- You need of Laksa Gravy.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of Ground Coriander.
- You need 1-2 tablespoon of Chilli Powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Turmeric.
- Take 15 pcs of dried tofu balls.
- You need of Salt and sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Use 200 grams of Prawns.
- Take 300 grams of Chicken breast.
- You need 1 litre of coconut milk.
- Provide 750 ml of boiling water.
- You need 1 of Chicken Stock Cube.
- You need of Condiments and garnish.
- Get of Bean Sprouts, Tailed and Cleaned.
- Get 2 stalk of Spring Onions, Chopped.
- Get 5-6 of Bird Eye Chillies, Thinly Sliced, optional.
- You need of Crispy shallots.
- Take leaves of Mint.
- Provide of Lime Wedges.
- Take of Shredded Chicken from above.
- Prepare of Prawns from above.
- Take 250 grams of Rice Noodles Blanched according to packaging.
- Get of Chilli Oil or sambal oelek for extra spice (optional).
Steps to make Curry Laksa:
- Place the chicken breast in medium pot with 2 cloves of garlic, 1 small sliced onion and 250ml water. Bring to boil then simmer for 20 minutes. Strain the stock and keep for the curry. Once cooled, shred the chicken. Cover and set aside. In another pot, place prawns with 100ml of water. Once boiled, simmer for 4 minutes or till prawns are cooked through. Strain the stock for the curry. Cover prawns and set aside..
- Heat a large non-stick sauce pan with 1/3 cup vegetable oil. Once hot, add blended spices. Keep on medium to low heat. Let the spice cook, stirring occasionally for 10 to 15 minutes. Add stock cube, coriander turmeric and chilli powder and both the stock liquid..
- Add coconut milk and tofu balls, stir to mix. Let simmer for another 20 mins. Prepare ingredients for the condiments and place in individual bowls. Blanch the noodles and transfer them into another covered bowl..
- Add salt and sugar for seasoning. If you prefer less thick laksa broth, add the boiling water. Stir and keep warm.. To assemble, place noodles in individual bowl. Pick and mix your favourite condiments, pour laksa gravy and enjoy.
If you find this Curry Laksa recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.