Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach with Cottage Cheese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach with Cottage Cheese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Snack foods.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more wholesome feeling. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast wholesome snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach with cottage cheese curry recipe. You can cook spinach with cottage cheese curry using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach with Cottage Cheese Curry:
- You need 400 grams of spinach.
- Prepare 8-10 of garlic cloves, chopped.
- Provide 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Onions chopped.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of haldi powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dhaniya Jeera powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of black salt.
- Use As per taste of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of Curd.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of kasuri methi.
- Get 200 grams of paneer.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
Steps to make Spinach with Cottage Cheese Curry:
- Blanch the spinach leaves in boiling water for 2-minutes. Take out and put them in cold water. The leaves retain green colour..
- Puree the spinach leaves in a mixture jar..
- Take a pan, heat oil on medium heat, add cumin seeds, add, chopped garlic, and green chilli.Saute for 2-3 minutes..
- Add chopped onions. Cook for 5-7 minutes until the raw smell goes away..
- Add 1-cup curd, add haldi powder, dhaniya powder, black salt, salt, and mix well. Cook for 3-minutes..
- Add spinach puree, and mix well. Add kasuri methi. Mix well. Add1/2 cup wate and cook for 2-minutes..
- Add cream and paneer. mix well..
- Serve Sabji hot with roti or rice..
If you find this Spinach with Cottage Cheese Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.