Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yellow Thai Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yellow Thai Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer many health rewards. Several vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Instead they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Almonds often give you a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yellow thai chicken curry recipe. To make yellow thai chicken curry you only need 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Yellow Thai Chicken Curry:
- Provide 300 Grams of Chicken pieces.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Peas , fresh or frozen.
- Use 1 Tablespoon of Yellow Thai Curry Paste.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Fish Sauce.
- Take To Taste of Salt.
- Get 1 Pinch of Sugar (optional).
- Take 3 Tablespoons of White Oil.
- Take 3/4 Teaspoon of Basil , dried.
- Take To Taste of Chilli Flakes (optional).
- Provide To Taste of Black Pepper Powder.
- Get 3/4 Cup of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Water.
Steps to make Yellow Thai Chicken Curry:
- Microwave the peas for 4-5 mins, till they are just boiled. Drain and keep aside..
- In a non-stick wok, add 2 tbsp of oil. Then add the chicken, and season with salt and pepper. Fry till the chicken pieces turn white in colour. Remove, and set aside..
- In that same wok, add 1 tbsp oil..
- On medium heat, add in the yellow paste. Sauté for just about a minute, till an aroma develops..
- Now pour in the coconut milk, and bring it to a boil. Then add about 1/4 cup water..
- Now add in the chicken and the peas. Simmer for 1-2 mins..
- Season with salt. Also add basil and fish sauce..
- Cover the wok with a lid. Let this simmer for 3-4 mins..
- Finally, add in the sugar..
- Check to see if the chicken is cooked. If not, add a bit more water and cook for a few more mins..
- Adjust salt to taste..
- Serve over rice!.
If you find this Yellow Thai Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.