Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Family's Seriously Yummy Thai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Family's Seriously Yummy Thai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
One of the most popular treats is yogurt. Often people decide to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the greatest idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you’ll be able to reach for. It is a protein-rich resource of wholesome vitamins and minerals. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This decreases your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my family's seriously yummy thai curry recipe. To make my family's seriously yummy thai curry you only need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Family's Seriously Yummy Thai Curry:
- Provide 1 of Chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 packages of Thai curry paste.
- Get 120 grams of ※Cooked bamboo shoots in brine.
- Get 1 medium of ※Eggplant (slim Japanese type).
- Prepare 1 of ※Onion.
- Take 1 of ※Carrot.
- Provide 1 of packet ※Shimeji mushrooms.
- Get 80 grams of Green beans.
- You need 2 of Green peppers.
- Prepare 200 grams of Water.
- Get 1 of heaping tablespoon Chicken stock granules.
- Prepare 1 can of ○Coconut milk.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ○Sugar.
- Provide 1 of heaping tablespoon ○ Fish sauce.
- Get 1 of Lemon.
- Take 3 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
Instructions to make My Family's Seriously Yummy Thai Curry:
- Chop the chicken and vegetables into bite-sized pieces..
- Add vegetable oil into a pot, turn the heat to low. Add curry paste, and fry for about 1 minute..
- Add ※ vegetables and briefly stir-fry. Add water and chicken stock granules, and simmer until the chicken is cooked through..
- Add the ○ ingredients, simmer for another 5 minutes. Add green beans at the end, and turn off the heat..
- Pour over rice or somen noodles, squeeze a lemon on top, then enjoy..
- I used green curry paste this time. The same brand also makes red and yellow curries. Use your favourite one..
If you find this My Family's Seriously Yummy Thai Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.