Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Curry with Fresh Chilli Paste / Northern Thai style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry with Fresh Chilli Paste / Northern Thai style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that consuming healthy meals can help us truly feel better within our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry with fresh chilli paste / northern thai style recipe. You can cook chicken curry with fresh chilli paste / northern thai style using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry with Fresh Chilli Paste / Northern Thai style:
- You need 1 kg of chicken of your choice ,chop to bite size.
- Take 80 grams of dried hot chilli or less.
- Get 2 head of fresh turmeric ,or dried 1 tbsp.
- Use 2 of lemongrass stalk.
- Provide 10 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Take 50 grams of garlic.
- You need 100 grams of shallots.
- Use 1 slice of of galangal.
- Get 2 bunch of coriander,use both roots and leaves.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of fishsauce.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of good quality shrimps paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of vegetable oil to fry paste.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry with Fresh Chilli Paste / Northern Thai style:
- Prepare all herbs and chilli in need ,the heart of this dish is turmeric the colour the flavor will be fantastic :).
- Use blender for quick curry ,but if i have time i prefer pestel and mortar,blend to mix first( lemongrass,turmeric,garlic,shallots,coriander roots ,chilli,galangal ..preserve some part of lemon grass to fry with the paste ).
- Add shrimp paste ,blend more until almost smooth paste.
- Crush 3 clove of garlic ,set aside with the paste ,get ready to stir in hot oil.
- On medium heat with medium soup pot ,add oil..when it hot stir in crushed garlic and fresh chilli paste ,stir until good aroma ,dont let it burn ,keep stir within 3 mins.
- Add chopped chicken ,stir to mix ,stir until no longer pink ,at the bottom will burn easily ,add kaffir lime leave and some slice of lemongrass.
- Add water ,change to high heat ,stir only to mix ..then let it boil for 15 mins.
- Reduce to medium heat ,add fish sauce ,let it simmer until chicken tendered and soup reduced.
- Add chopped coriander leaves ,stir to mix ,heat off,serve hot with rice,steamed jasmine rice or sticky rice :).
If you find this Chicken Curry with Fresh Chilli Paste / Northern Thai style recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.