Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy Chinese Butter Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Chinese Butter Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is usually a problem, however, in terms of eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast wholesome snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains found in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy chinese butter chicken recipe. To make creamy chinese butter chicken you only need 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Creamy Chinese Butter Chicken:
- Take 700 g of – 800 g Chicken Fillet – cut into strips (use thigh fillet for juicy meat).
- Use of A. Marinate Chicken strips in:.
- Take 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- You need of B. To coat the chicken fillet.
- Take 1/2 C of plain flour.
- Provide 1/2 C of corn flour.
- Get 1/2 C of rice flour.
- You need 2 tsp of chicken seasoning powder.
- Take of C. Gravy or Sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Use 5 of bird’s eye chillies (finely chopped).
- Prepare 4 sprigs of fresh Curry leaves.
- Take 1 Can of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of full condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Take to taste of chicken seasoning powder.
- Use of Some ground white pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of FULL corn flour + 2 tbsp water (to thicken the gravy).
Instructions to make Creamy Chinese Butter Chicken:
- Marinate chicken strips in mixture A for at least 30mins or more. It’s okay to Skip this step if you are rushing..
- Mix B well. Coat marinated strips in B. Fry untill chicken strips are cooked through. Try not to brown the chicken too much or you'll end up tough chicken later. Set aside..
- Prepare gravy. Add ingredients In C to hot wok/pan in the order of ingredients listed – heat butter till melted, saute garlic then add chopped birds eye chilies and curry leaves over medium heat (be careful, this one pops)..
- Then pour evaporated milk, condensed milk, fish sauce and season with chicken cube/chicken seasoning powder to taste. Add white pepper. Stir and taste. Add salt if necessary. Lastly, add corn flour mixture. Stir till gravy slightly thicken. Off the heat. Pour over fried chicken strips. Serve hot with white rice..
If you find this Creamy Chinese Butter Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.