Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brinjal hilsha curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal hilsha curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds often provide a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal hilsha curry recipe. You can cook brinjal hilsha curry using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Brinjal hilsha curry:
- Prepare 1 of whole fish cut into pieces.
- Get 1 of brinjal sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of mustard seeds and poppy seeds paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli Powder.
- Provide 2-3 of green chillies.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Provide As needed of mustard oil.
Steps to make Brinjal hilsha curry:
- Marinate the fish with salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat oil and shallow fry the fish,keep aside.
- Now add the brinjal slices saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Cover it till it become soft.
- Add red chilli Powder and mix.
- Add the paste and chillies and mix.
- Add water and simmer adding the fish.
- Remove and serve with rice.
If you find this Brinjal hilsha curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.