Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Palak paneer(Spinach and cottage cheese curry) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer(Spinach and cottage cheese curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer(Spinach and cottage cheese curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of small changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping since it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer(spinach and cottage cheese curry) recipe. You can cook palak paneer(spinach and cottage cheese curry) using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak paneer(Spinach and cottage cheese curry):
- You need 3 cups of chopped palak.
- You need 150 gms of paneer.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped finely.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 of green chillies paste.
- Provide 1 of tomato.
- Provide 1 tbsp of fresh cream.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 7-8 of roasted cashewnuts.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of kasoori methi.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1 tsp of ghee.
- You need 1 tsp of ajwain(carom seeds).
- Use 3 of green cardamoms.
- You need 3-4 of cloves.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of kitchen king masala.
Steps to make Palak paneer(Spinach and cottage cheese curry):
- Chop the palak (spinach)roughly.Wash and drain the leaves.Boil 2 cups water with little salt.Just dip the chopped leaves,blanch and drain the leaves.Immediately transfer the leaves to cold water to retain it's green colour.Drain again after sometime.Puree the blanched spinach with 1 tsp ginger and garlic paste,green chillies and chopped tomato..
- Heat oil. Lightly fry the paneer. Sprinkle ajwain and half crushed whole garam masala.When they splutter,add chopped onion and fry till golden brown.Add ginger garlic paste and fry.Add little water from the blanched spinach.Now add the pureed spinach,fresh cream,red chilli powder,kitchen king masala and salt to taste.Add the paneer and toss. Sprinkle ghee,crushed kasoori methi and garam masala.Add few broken roasted cashewnuts and serve hot with any Indian flat bread..
If you find this Palak paneer(Spinach and cottage cheese curry) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.