Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Ground Beef and Potato Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ground Beef and Potato Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground Beef and Potato Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out several modest changes.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ground beef and potato curry recipe. To cook ground beef and potato curry you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ground Beef and Potato Curry:
- Use 500 gr (1 lb) of ground beef.
- Provide 500 gr (1 lb) of potatoes, cut into cubes.
- Provide 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 4 tsp of curry powder.
- Take 2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ginger powder (if you use fresh 1 inch ginger finely chopped).
- You need 1.5 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of sugar.
- You need to taste of ground white pepper.
- You need 250 ml of thick coconut milk.
- Get 1/4 cup of frozen peas.
Instructions to make Ground Beef and Potato Curry:
- Deep fry the potatoes until cooked..
- Heat about 3 tablespoons of oil. Saute the onion and garlic until wilted and the onion looks a little brown..
- Add the ground meat. Stir until cooked..
- Add curry powder, turmeric powder, cumin powder, ginger powder, salt, sugar and pepper. Stir well..
- Add coconut milk. Cook until thickened. Stir occasionally..
- Add fried potatoes. Stir until well blended. Taste it, adjust salt/sugar if needed. Simmer for a few minutes until the entire mixture has thickened. Add the peas. Stir it for a minute. Turn the heat off..
- Serve the curry with flatbread or rice..
If you find this Ground Beef and Potato Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.