Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Spicy vegan potato curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy vegan potato curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy vegan potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
One of the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It contains a great deal of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy vegan potato curry recipe. To make spicy vegan potato curry you need 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy vegan potato curry:
- Provide 4 of Potatoes, peeled and cube.
- Take 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Take 1 of Yellow onion, diced.
- Get 3 clove of Garlic, minced.
- Get 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Use 4 tsp of Curry powder.
- Take 1 of 1 inch fresh ginger root, peeled and minced.
- You need 2 tsp of Salt.
- Take 1 can of 14.5 ounce diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of 15 ounce garbanzo beans (chickpeas), rinsed and drained.
- Prepare 1 can of 15 ounce peas, drained.
- Use 1 can of 14 ounce coconut milk.
- Use 4 tsp of garam masala.
Instructions to make Spicy vegan potato curry:
- Place potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium low, cover, and simmer until just tender, about 15 minutes. Drain and allowed to steam drive for a minute or 2..
- Meanwhile, heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion and garlic. cook and stir until the onion has softened and turn translucent, about 5 minutes. Season with cumin, cayenne pepper, curry powder, garam masala, ginger, and salt. cook for 2 minutes more. Add the tomatoes, garbanzo beans, peas, and potatoes. pour in the coconut milk, and bring to a simmer. Simmer 5 to 10 minutes before serving..
If you find this Spicy vegan potato curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.