Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most important thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice recipe. You can have brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice:
- You need 2 of lg chicken breasts, cut to bite sized pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 of LG red onion, diced.
- You need 1 of small bunch bok choy, chop only whites.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Use 1/4 c of lite sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 c of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbs of oyster sauce.
- Get 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- Provide 1 pkg of lo mein noodles, prepared.
- Prepare 1 tbs of chile infused olive oil.
- Provide of for the rice.
- Provide 2 c of white rice.
- You need 1 can of coconut milk.
- You need 2 tbs of red curry paste.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of granulated chicken bouillon.
- Prepare 1 tbs of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of water.
- Take of garnish.
- You need of Chinese snow peas.
- Provide of honey roasted peanuts.
- Prepare of spicy Kim chi.
Instructions to make Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice:
- Pre heat a large fry pan. Add oil, chicken, onion, and bok choy. Sauté until onion is translucent..
- Add garlic, soy, brown sugar, and both sauces. Simmer until chicken is done..
- Toss in noodles to coat with sauce..
- Meanwhile, rinse rice in water. Drain completely. Add to a sauce pot. Add rest of ingredients and stir well. Bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat and simmer on low until most of the liquid is absorbed. Turn off heat and let steam for five minutes. Do not remove lid. Rice should be a little saucy..
- Plate lo mein and rice. Garnish with Kim chi, peanuts, and snow peas. Serve immediately and enjoy..
If you find this Brad's chicken lo mein with red curry rice recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.