Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chickpea Curry in Tomato Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chickpea Curry in Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chickpea Curry in Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you might be looking for a quick snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Choosing whole grain foods is always better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea curry in tomato sauce recipe. To cook chickpea curry in tomato sauce you need 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chickpea Curry in Tomato Sauce:
- Take 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 piece of minced ginger.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 head of cauliflower.
- Prepare 2 large of carrots.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curry powder.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Take 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- You need 680 ml of tomato sauce.
- You need 398 ml of cut green beans, canned.
- Use 540 ml of chickpeas, canned.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1/2 of lime.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cilantro, chopped.
Instructions to make Chickpea Curry in Tomato Sauce:
- In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium. Add onion and ginger; season with salt. Cook, stirring frequently, until beginning to brown, 5 to 8 minutes..
- Add chopped cauliflower and carrots..
- Add spices; cook, stirring, until fragrant, 30 to 60 seconds..
- Add tomato sauce, chickpeas, green beans, and 1 cup water. Simmer until thickened..
- Stir in lime juice and cilantro; season with salt..
- Serve with rice; garnish with more cilantro, if desired..
If you find this Chickpea Curry in Tomato Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.