Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Radish and Spinach Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Radish and Spinach Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Radish and Spinach Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to radish and spinach curry recipe. To cook radish and spinach curry you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Radish and Spinach Curry:
- Provide 4 of Mooli :.
- Get 2-3 bunches of Spinach :.
- Prepare 2-3 of Green chillies :.
- Provide 4 pieces of Garlic :.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Dhaniya Powder :.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Red chilli powder :.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder :.
- Get of Salt as per the taste.
Steps to make Radish and Spinach Curry:
- Cut the Radish into medium size pieces, cut the leaves of Spinach and radish leaves as well.
- Cut 2 green chillies and scrape the 4 garlic pieces.
- Keep the cooker in the low flame, add little oil, once the oil is heated then add the jeera, green chillies and garlic. then add the radish and spinach together and stir it well.
- Add the salt as per the taste, red chilli powder, Dhaniya powder and Turmeric.
- Close the lid of the cooker..
- After some time we will get the whistle and keep the cooker until 4 whistles and put off the flame.
- After some time remove the curry in a bowl and it is ready to be served with Roti or Rice.
If you find this Radish and Spinach Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.