Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fish Tikka Curry🐟🍜 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish Tikka Curry🐟🍜 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our daily eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. Even more important than completely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish tikka curry🐟🍜 recipe. To cook fish tikka curry🐟🍜 you need 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Tikka Curry🐟🍜:
- Take of Mackerel fish (5).
- Use of Vinegar (1 tbsp).
- Prepare of Water (1/2 cup).
- Use of Oil (1/2 cup).
- Take of Garlic paste (1 tbsp).
- Provide of Tikka masala powder (3 tbsp).
- Use of Yogurt (2 tbsp).
- You need of Cumin seeds (1 tsp).
- Use of Green bell pepper diced (2 tbsp).
- Prepare of Fenugreek leaves and coriander for garnish.
Instructions to make Fish Tikka Curry🐟🍜:
- Wash the fish with vinegar and water. Then in a separate bowl add fish, garlic paste and tikka masala powder. Now mix well. Then add 2 tbsp yogurt and coat the fish. Heat oil in a wok, add cumin seeds and fish tikka. Add 1 tbsp green bell pepper diced. And cover the lid..
- Cook the fish on low flame, when fish is done and curry is made, garnish with fenugreek leaves and coriander. Serve hot with chapati and salad. Enjoy..
If you find this Fish Tikka Curry🐟🍜 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.