Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai prawn curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Goodies.
We are all aware that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
One of the most popular snacks is yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to make it. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai prawn curry recipe. To make thai prawn curry you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai prawn curry:
- Take 1 of sweet potato.
- You need 65 g of coconut cream.
- Prepare 250 ml of vegetable stock.
- Prepare 100 g of mange tout.
- You need 1 of pak choi.
- Provide 1/2 of red pepper.
- Use 165 g of rice.
- Get 1/2 of lime.
- Use Packet of basmati rice.
- You need of Curry paste.
- Use 1 of shallot.
- Use 1 of lime.
- Use 10 g of root ginger.
- Use 10 g of coriander.
- Use 1 of red chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Thai prawn curry:
- Roughly chop shallot, coriander and red chilli and place in a food processor with peeled ginger, the juice of a lime and salt. Mix together until smooth..
- Add 2 tablespoons of paste to the wok and cook over a medium heat for a couple of minutes. Add sweet potato to wok and toss in mixture..
- Add coconut cream and stock to the wok bringing the mixture to a simmer. Cook over a low heat until the sweet potato is tender..
- Once the sweet potato is tender add halved mangetout, pak choi and diced pepper..
- Cover with a lid and cook for a further 5 minutes. Taste to check seasoning..
- Cook prawns in a separate pan and then toss into wok..
- Cook basmati rice and then serve, adding lime wedges to the side..
If you find this Thai prawn curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.