Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds really are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which can often allow you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level can sometimes be lifted by just eating almonds.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry with chicken & tofu recipe. To make thai red curry with chicken & tofu you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu:
- You need 1 Tbsp of Red Curry Paste ★.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Coconut Oil (or Vegetable Oil) ★.
- Get 1 of Onion.
- Get 1 of Bell Pepper.
- You need 150 g of Chicken.
- Get 200 g of Tofu.
- Provide 1 can of Coconut Milk ☆.
- Use 1/2 cup of Water ☆.
- Get 1 tsp of Chicken Bouillon Paste (or 1 Cube Chicken Bouillon) ☆.
- Get 1 tsp of Brown Sugar ☆.
- Provide 2 tsp of Fish Sauce ☆.
- Get 1/4 cup of Chopped Cilantro (or 6 basil leaves).
Instructions to make Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu:
- Cut the meat and vegetables into bite-size pieces..
- Cut tofu into bite-size pieces..
- Chop the cilantro..
- Heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add the curry paste, stir fry 1 minute or until fragrant..
- Stir in the meat and vegetables and cook for 3 minutes or until the meat is cooked through..
- Add coconut milk and water..
- Add chicken bouillon, brown sugar and tofu and simmer about 5 minutes..
- Add fish sauce..
- Add chopped cilantro and it is ready to serve with steamed Jasmine rice!.
If you find this Thai Red Curry with Chicken & Tofu recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.