Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Curry with Shrimp Paste recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Curry with Shrimp Paste recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry with Shrimp Paste recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of wellness. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Just about the most popular treats is natural yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a wonderful snack, nevertheless. It contains a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts along with seeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry with shrimp paste recipe. You can cook chicken curry with shrimp paste using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Curry with Shrimp Paste:
- Prepare 1 kg of Chicken.
- Get 350 gms of Shrimp.
- Prepare 5 of medium size Onions.
- Provide 2 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Take 2 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Provide 50 gms of Garam Masala.
- Take 2 of Bay leaves.
- Provide 2 of Dried Red Chilies.
- Take 2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Red Chilli powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of coriander powder.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Use 3-4 of Green Chillies.
- Prepare 1-2 tea spoon of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Sugar.
- Use 3 spoons of Mustard oil.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Take 1 of lemon.
- You need 20-30 gms of Coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Chicken Curry with Shrimp Paste:
- Heat up the oil in a kadhai and then add garam masala, bay leaves, dried red chilies into it. After the flavour gets off then add the chopped onion and fry it until it gets translucent. Now add the ginger and garlic paste and stir it until it gets rid of the raw flavour..
- After 2-3 mins add the chopped tomatoes. After that add the dry masala like coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder. Fry it and add some water if it becomes too dry..
- We have to add little bit water while frying otherwise it will get burnt. Now add the chicken and add the salt and sugar according to taste..
- Now add the shrimp paste immediately after adding the chicken. After that cook it very well..
- Now add some water after 7-10 mins and add the coconut milk into it. Now cover it with a lid and keep it in a low flame for about 15-20 mins..
- Finally add some coriander leaves and squeeze a lemon and switch off the flame. Now it's absolutely ready to serve!.
If you find this Chicken Curry with Shrimp Paste recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.