Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Selecting whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut chicken curry recipe. To make coconut chicken curry you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Get 2 of Chicken breasts, sliced.
- You need 1 can of Coconut milk.
- Provide 2 cup of Cooked rice.
- Get 1 of Red bell pepper, sliced.
- Use 1/2 of Yellow onion, sliced.
- Take 1 tbsp of Minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped green onion.
Instructions to make Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Cook rice according to package.
- Melt butter in saucepan. Add curry powder and coconut milk and mix together..
- Sauté bell pepper, onion, chicken and garlic in olive oil until cooked through..
- Scoop rice into plate and add chicken and veggie mixture. Top with curry sauce and serve..
If you find this Coconut Chicken Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.