Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed_vegetable_Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed_vegetable_Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything right away or that you need to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to return to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed_vegetable_curry recipe. To cook mixed_vegetable_curry you need 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed_vegetable_Curry:
- Provide of 🥒1 tablespoon vegetable oil 🥒1 large brown onion, halved, thin.
- You need of 🥒3 carrots, thickly sliced 🌶️3 large potatoes, cut into 4cm pi.
- Provide of 🌶️1/2 head cauliflower, cut into large florets.
- Prepare of 🌶️1 small eggplant, quartered, thickly sliced.
- Provide of 🥕1 teaspoon garam masala.
- You need of 🥕1/4 teaspoon 🥕Masterfoods Turmeric Ground.
- Provide of 🌽2 teaspoons fennel seeds.
- Use of 🌽1/4 teaspoon hot chilli powder.
- Use of 🌶️3 garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Take of 🥕3cm piece fresh ginger, roughly chopped.
- Use of 🍆400g can chopped tomatoes.
- Take leaves of 🍅5 fresh curry.
- Get of 🌶️1 cinnamon stick Fresh coriander leaves, to serve.
Steps to make Mixed_vegetable_Curry:
- 🌶️Step 1 Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until softened. Add carrot and potato. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Add cauliflower and eggplant. Cook for 1 minute. Add garam masala, turmeric, fennel seeds, chilli, garlic and ginger. Cook, stirring,.
- 🌶️Step 2 Add tomato, curry leaves, cinnamon and 1 cup cold water to vegetables. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes. Remove lid. Simmer for 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Season. Sprinkle with coriander.
If you find this Mixed_vegetable_Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.