Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is usually a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is found in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Almonds typically give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. You can cook chicken curry using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken curry:
- Use 750 grams of chicken.
- Get 2 cups of yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric.
- Provide 1 tbsp of salt.
- Get 2 of lemons.
- Take of Cooking the curry.
- You need 2 of onions – diced.
- Provide 1 of full garlic – crushed.
- Take 1 inch of ginger – crushed.
- Take 1/2 inch of dalchina chakka/ cinnamon.
- Use 1 tsp of shah jeera / black cumin.
- Use 3 of cloves.
- Use 1 of cardamom.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of oil.
- Use 1 sprig of mint.
- Use 2 tbsps of chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Dhaniya powder/ coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of garam masala.
- Provide 6 sprigs of coriander- diced.
Instructions to make Chicken curry:
- Clean the chicken. Marinate it with curd, turmeric, salt, and lemon juice for an half an hour..
- Cut onions, make ginger-garlic paste..
- Heat a pan with 3 tbsps oil, add onions, spices, 1 sprig of mint. Let it cook for five minutes. Add ginger-garlic paste. Cook until the onions are done (they will become transparent)..
- Add chicken. Mix well. Let it cook for 15 minutes with a closed lid on low flame. Stir occasionally..
- Add chilli powder. Mix. Taste. Put on the whistle, let it cook for 2 whistles on low flame..
- Add garama masala, dhaniya powder. check if the chicken is cooked. If it isn't cook for another whistle. Otherwise Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add coriander and serve..
If you find this Chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.